Now that we're talking about Bio-Tech, I thought this would be a good time to post this blog. On the sides of certain food products nowadays, there will be disclaimers of "No growth hormones have been used in this product..." The places I've seen them the most are on Ben & Jerry's ice cream and on the side of Odwalla bottles. With so many foods being produced with growth hormones or some kind of hormones, so it's nice to see some companies sticking to natural products. Of course, some of these claims may not be true. I was told of a story with Snapple Apple by my friend, and how the bottle claims that there were real apples in the drink. Yet when he looked at the ingredients, there were no apples in sight.
My question now is: How many of these "no hormones" claims can be believed from these big companies?
No comments:
Post a Comment