Bridgette asks the question of: Would you ever try to get your pet cloned?
My answer is no. As much as I love my cat now, and my two cats and one dog who have passed away, I would not want to see them cloned because there is only one of them. Cloning a pet does not mean they will be the same. I don't know much about clones myself, but everyone thinks the original and the clone will be the same. I think it is possible for the clones to have a completely different personality. Also, cloning is an expensive process, from what I have heard. To me, it is not worth spending a crap ton of money for a copy. Copies do not live up to originals, in my mind.
This is supposed to be my last blog post, but I will still pose a question in case anyone would like to answer, or at least would like something to think about. What do you feel the pros and cons of cloning are?
No comments:
Post a Comment